Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Update

Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm fine and well, and currently in Saint Jean Pied de Port.

There are numerous days of my journey I've yet to post, but due to hours restrictions on the gites (not a bad idea really) and the fact that I'm now setting off into the badlands on my way to Irun, I expect it's going to be another few days before I gain unfettered access to wifi.

So you'll have to make do with tonight's post, even though I've got some stunning shots of the Pyrénées and tales of other days. I'll post them as soon as I'm able (and before I start walking through Spain).

Maybe if I hadn't spent most of my internet time talking to Laura - the most absolutely incredibly lovely woman - I might have managed to post more news. Oh well... it was a very fine evening nevertheless :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment